Departure: Every Tuesday & Saturday
Washington D.C. Madame Tssauds Wax Museum*
Explore New York City， Atlantic City， Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
Guarantee one night stay at Atlantic City
Eastern USA，Pennsylvania，Washington，New Jersey，New York
Day 1Toronto - Outlet Mall - New Jersey
Depart from Toronto in the morning. You will enjoy the beautiful scenery on your way to New York. Transfer to the U.S Factory Outlets after lunch; outlets filled with designers’ stores such as: Tommy Hilfiger， Calvin Klein， Coach， Gap， Under Armour， Ralph Lauren & etc. Arrive at the hotel after dinner. Accommodation at New Jersey.
Day 2New York City Tour- Atlantic City
Second day on our tour will visit “The Big Apple” in New York City. Tour starts with cruising (Fee applied) around the Statue of Liberty and Headquarters of United Nation. Will then explore the glamorous Fifth Avenue， the Rockefeller Center (Fee applied)， Time Square， Wall Street， One World Trade Centre， etc. Transfer to Atlantic City in the late afternoon. Atlantic City is recognized as the world famous resort city. The city is packed with casinos and various shops. You can also take a walk on the magnificent Atlantic Ocean Beach. Accommodation at Atlantic City.
Day 3Atlantic City - Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Transfer to Philadelphia in the morning. We will pass by the Philadelphia Liberty Bell and Philadelphia Mint. In the afternoon， proceed to the capital of US - Washington D.C.， where you can discover the epic buildings that represent US， such as: Capitol， White House， Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument. You can also visit the Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (Fee applied); which has just added the new Presidential Gallery on Feb 2011. Return to hotel in the evening.
Day 4Pennsylvania - Penn’s Cave - Duty Free Shop - Toronto
Leaving hotel in the morning and visit the legendary Penn’s Cave. You can take the motorboat tour to explore the cave (Fee applied). After lunch， we will return to Toronto. Before crossing the border， we will make a brief stop at Duty Free Store where you can make your tax-free purchase. The journey will end at Toronto in the late evening.
· 13% HST and other tax
· Transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
· English speaking tour guide
· Hotel accommodations
Admission Fees or Attractions
Service fee for bus driver and tour guide USD$14/person/day
All Person Expenses
· Pick up location default to drop off location， if you want to change drop off location， please check availability from us in advance.
· All the admissions and attraction must be bought from our Tour guide (Not allow CityPass or own Tickets arrange)
· For extending stay in hotel please contact us for price.
· Please arrival at least 15 mins before departure time. All the pick-up& drop off times are for your reference only.
· The sequence of your trip may be varied， due to the different departure dates. Please follow your final itinerary.
· The tour fees on holiday seasons may change without notice， we apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated.
· Tour activities should be together， if guest want to leave the tour， must notice to tour guide， and our company takes no responsibilities for any accident and missed bus， and no fare will be refunded in this case.
· No smocking at hotel room， a punished fine between $300 and $350 if disregard of the regulations.
· If guest exits tour due to personal reasons， it will be treated as a voluntary withdrawal of the guest’s own will. We are sorry but there will be no refund or compensation(s) whatsoever to the member concerned. We would like to ask your kinds understanding of the foregoing policy.
· In the event that a tour is cancelled due to not enough people registered (less than 30 passengers) or need to change travel date(s) we reserve the right to cancel the tour and will have no responsibility beyond the refund of all monies paid by the passengers and received by us. Most tour will be confirmed 3-4 days prior to departure.
· Travel Insurance recommend to customer for travelling. Please consult our sales representatives for details.
· In the cases of unexpected injury or death， loss of or damage to luggage or personal belongings etc.， the safety rules and regulations of those companies should serve as the basis for resolving the problems and it has nothing to do with our company.
· Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
· Please read “Terms & Conditions”.
· Programs are subject to availability & may change without notice