city located in the U.S. state of Ohio settled in 1788， it is at the northern
side of the confluence of the Licking and Ohio rivers. The city is the economic
and cultural hub of the Cincinnati metropolitan area. Cincinnati is the third-largest
city in Ohio and 64th in the United States. Cincinnati is the birthplace of
William Howard Taft， the 27th President of the United States. In the late
1800s， Cincinnati was commonly referred to as the "Paris of America"，
due mainly to such ambitious architectural projects as the Music Hall，
Cincinnati Museum Center (Photo
is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Tennessee. The city
grew quickly due to its strategic location as a port on the Cumberland River. Nashville
is commonly known as "Music City". It is also home to numerous
colleges and universities and is sometimes referred to as "Athens of the
South" due to the large number of educational institutions.
Visit The Parthenon (Fee applied)， Country
Music Hall of Fame and Museum (Fee
Day 3Nashville - New Orleans
Nashville is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Tennessee.
Tennessee State Capitol (Photo stop， 30 minutes). One of
the oldest working capitols in the U.S.
The building is one of the 12 state capitols that does not have a dome，
was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1970 and named a
National Historic Landmark in 1971. New Orleans: Nicknamed
the "Big Easy” known for its round-the-clock nightlife reflecting its
history as a melting pot of French， African and American cultures.
a horse-drawn carriage (Fee applied)
night tour in the French Quarter.
Day 4New Orleans
as a major port， New Orleans is considered an economic and commercial hub for
the broader Gulf Coast region of the United States. New Orleans is
world-renowned for its distinctive music， Creole cuisine， unique dialects， and
its annual celebrations and festivals， most notably Mardi Gras World (Fee applied): A
300，000 square foot working warehouse where floats are made for Mardi Gras
parades in New Orleans. The largest float designing and building facility in
historic heart of the city is the French
Quarter， known for its French and Spanish Creole architecture and vibrant
nightlife along Bourbon Street. The
city has been described as the "most unique" in the United States，
owing in large part to its cross-cultural and multilingual heritage.
Oak Alley Plantation (Fee applied):
Planted before the house was
constructed in 1837， this formal planting is a historic landscape design long
recognized for its beauty. An important event in American horticultural history
occurred in the winter of 1846-47 when Antoine， a slave gardener at Oak Alley，
first successfully grafted pecan trees.
Visit Jackson square， Café
Du Monde， Jazz
Cruise (Fee applied).
Day 5New Orleans – Houston
Swamp Tour (Fee applied)，
Explore acres of authentic
Louisiana swamps and waterways on a New Orleans swamp tour that gets you up
close and personal with Alligators！ Strap in， it’s one wild ride！ Interact
with all the living creatures including gators， raccoons， wild hogs， birds， and
NASA Center Houston (Fee applied).
A flown SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket exhibit is now on display at Houston NASA
Center. Starship Gallery is home to
multiple flown spacecraft and national treasures. Get an up-close look at some
of the most amazing artifacts that trace the progression of human space
exploration – the Apollo 17 Command Module， a full-size Skylab Training module，
a Moon rock you can touch and more！ Visit Houston
rockets home stadium in Rice University， Houston
Museum of Natural Science.
Day 6Houston - San Antonio – Austin
Houston the most populous city in the U.S. state of Texa， it is known as the world
capital of space exploration， the world capital of air conditioning， the world
capital of the international energy industry， the world capital of petroleum
Visit Historic Market Place， Tower of Americas.
of San Antonio， is the seventh-most
populous city in the United States， second largest city in the Southern United
States and the second-most populous city in Texas. San
Antonio River Boat (Fee
applied) A 15-mile urban waterway is a San Antonio treasure and the largest
urban ecosystem in the nation. Tucked quietly below street level and only steps
away from the Alamo， it provides a serene and pleasant way to navigate the
Austin is the capital city of the U.S. state of Texas. Austin is a major center for
high tech. Thousands of graduates each year from the engineering and computer
science programs at the University work in high-tech companies include 3M， Apple， Amazon， AMD， Tesla … Visit Texas State Capitol Building， The
University of Texas at Austin.
Day 7Austin - Fort Worth - Dallas
It is the "birthplace of Dallas". It was also the location of the assassination
of John F. Kennedy in 1963; 30 minutes after the shooting， Kennedy was
pronounced dead at Parkland Memorial Hospital.
Dallas City Hall:
The seat of municipal government of the city of Dallas， Texas， United States. The
current building， the city's fifth city hall， was completed in 1978 and
replaced the Dallas Municipal Building.
Pioneer Plaza: A
focal point with historical significance for downtown Dallas. The site features native plants and trees and
a flowing stream in a natural setting and a re-creation of a cattle drive in
bronze with longhorn steers being driven by three cowboys on horses. Each piece
of bronze art was created by artist Robert Summers of Glen Rose， Texas.
John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza: The John
Fitzgerald Kennedy Memorial is a monument to United States President John
Fitzgerald Kennedy in the West End Historic District of downtown Dallas， Texas
(USA) erected in 1970 designed by noted architect Philip Johnson
Fort Worth is a city in North Central Texas. In the late 19th century， it became an
important trading post for cowboys at the end of the Chisholm Trail. The Fort
Worth Stockyards are home to rodeo.
the show and a typical BIG TEXAS meal
Day 8Dallas - Memphis
Memphis built as a city in 1849. The largest city proper situated along the Mississippi
River. It is one of the more historic and culturally significant cities of the
southern United States， Memphis has a wide variety of landscapes and distinct
grew into one of the largest cities of the Antebellum South as a market for
agricultural goods， natural resources like lumber， and the American slave
trade. After the American Civil War and the end of slavery.
Graceland (Elvis Presley) (Fee applied):
You've heard the music， now see
the place Elvis called home.
ELVIS PRESLEY Automobiles， Motor Toys &
Airplanesexhibition: A state-of-the-art entertainment and exhibit
complex over 200，000-square-feet in size， Elvis Presley’s Memphis enables you
to follow the life path that Elvis took， surround yourself with the things that
he loved， and experience the events， sights and sounds of the city that
Day 9Memphis - Indianapolis
Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum is an automotive museum on the grounds of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in
Speedway， Indiana， United States， which houses the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Hall of Fame. It is intrinsically linked to the Indianapolis 500 and Brickyard
400， but it also includes exhibits reflecting other forms of motorsports，
passenger cars， and general automotive history.
Indianapolis in the morning， return to Michigan via Illinois and enter the
suburbs of Detroit. The tour guide will arrange PCR nucleic test (Fee applied).
When returning to Canada， you will have a chance to buy duty-free cigarettes，
alcohol and gifts through the border duty-free shop， and then return to Toronto
in the evening to end your pleasant journey.
13% HST and other tax
Transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
English speaking tour guide
All meals， admission fees or attractions. Gratuities to bus driver and tour guide USD$16.00 per day per customer and all personal expense.
Admission and optional activities (prices and availability subject to change)
All fares are based on CAD， for guest only carried USD， should pay extra expense from difference in exchange rate.
Gratuities to bus driver and tour guide USD$16.00 per day per customer
VIP Seat: (Fare should be paid upon reservation)
-Seated First 4 rows on the bus during tour
*The arrangement of your trip may be varied，due to the weather，traffic etc... Please follow your final itinerary.
* On account of the current special situation，the price and opening hours of some attraction spots may be adjusted or revised at any time. Please refer to the marked price at the time of actual visit. If the attraction spot is not open， we reserve the right to cancel the spot or rearrange others tourist attraction instead.
* Additional charges may apply during high season.
NORTH EAST OF TORONTO (404 & Steeles) (outsideTim Horton)
on Steeles and 404(In Front of Tim Horton)
2900 Steeles Ave E， Thornhill，
ON L3T 4X1
404 / Steeles Ave East]
City Mall(In Front of SpadinaAve Entrance)
Spadina Ave.， Toronto， ON M5T 3A5
Spadina Ave / Dundas Street West ]
DROP OFF in difference location (Yorkmills Subway)
WEST OF TORONTO
Mississauga: 4555 Hurontario Street， Mississauga (In Front of Second Cup)
1) Tourists need to provide proof that they have been vaccinated (2 doses)
2) Back to Canada Additional Requirement: a qualified Covid-19 PCR test result (our tour guide will arranges for customers. Test fees exclusive)
3) Tourists will get a temperature check prior to boarding every day， if any tourist fined suspicious symptoms， such as fever， cough， etc... We're sorry to deny your boarding.
4) Must wear mask in the bus
5) Every time get on and off from the bus， please use the hand sanitizer that provided on the bus
6) No eat at bus
To give our customers peace of mind
A) To ensure a safe distance between tourists， a certain vacancy rate will be guaranteed
B) Hand sanitizer is provided on the car， which is convenient for tourists to use
C) At the end of the daily trip， disinfect and clean the vehicle
D) Our Tour guide provides proof that the 2 doses of vaccine have been completed
E) Our Tour guide wears mask throughout
During the pandemic， in order to protect the health and safety of our VIP guests， tourist’s temperature check will be done every morning. If a tourist exceeds 38 degrees Celsius or continues to have symptoms， such as coughing during the journey， our tour guide will ask the guest to leave the tour and seek medical treatment or do self-isolation as soon as possible. If you cannot join the tour or finish the whole itinerary due to the above symptoms， tourists can reschedule or ask someone to replace them for any tours in the future. The fee of reschedule or replacement will be exempted.
· For USA TOUR: Clients should be responsible for all the documents and IDs that are necessary for their travel. (Passport Valid for at least 6 Months， USA Visa /EVUS & Return Ticket & PR Card) For those who need a passport (valid for at least 6 months)， please have your US visa ready
· All the admissions and attraction must be bought from our tour guide.
· For extending stay in hotel please contact us for price.
· Please arrival at least 15 mins before departure time. All the pick-up& drop off times are for your reference only.
· The sequence of your trip may be varied， due to the different departure dates. Please follow your final itinerary.
· The tour fees on holiday seasons may change without notice， we apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated.
· Tour activities should be together， if guest want to leave the tour， must notice to tour guide， and our company takes no responsibilities for any accident and missed bus， and no fare will be refunded in this case.
· Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room
· Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
· Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
· The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
· Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus， provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
· Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult， and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat， and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
· We recommend customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.
· No smocking at hotel room， a punished fine between $300 and $350 if disregard of the regulations.
· If guest exits tour due to personal reasons， it will be treated as a voluntary withdrawal of the guest’s own will. We are sorry but there will be no refund or compensation(s) whatsoever to the member concerned. We would like to ask your kinds understanding of the foregoing policy.
· In the event that a tour is cancelled due to not enough people registered (less than 30 passengers) or need to change travel date(s) we reserve the right to cancel the tour and will have no responsibility beyond the refund of all monies paid by the passengers and received by us. Most tour will be confirmed 3-4 days prior to departure.
· Travel Insurance recommend to customer for travelling. Please consult our sales representatives for details.
· In the cases of unexpected injury or death， loss of or damage to luggage or personal belongings etc.， the safety rules and regulations of those companies should serve as the basis for resolving the problems and it has nothing to do with our company.
· Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
· Please read “Terms & Conditions”.
· Programs are subject to availability & may change without notice
Late or absent
1. On the departure day， if a group of friends is late or absent， the team cannot be refunded for any reason and cannot change other dates or transfer others;
2. If the clients temporary absence on the first tour day without prior notice， the Company reserves the right to recover the absent fee from the absent guest
3. If the client pays temporary absence on the same day without prior notice， the Company reserves the right to recover the absent fine from the absent guest
4. Throughout the tour， if a group member fails to comply with the team leader's instructions to arrive on time， he or she will be responsible for any extra expenses or losses.
5. In the process of touring， the tour operator will act independently as a solitary member. The company does not make any refund. The company from the consequences of all the consequences of the exemption.
6. If a tour operator does not appear in the agreed departure time and place， the company cannot guarantee its travel rights.
7. All bus seats are free guided tour arrangements. If the guest is absent on the day of departure， the Company and tour guide have the right to reschedule vacant seats