Terms and conditions of use
Please read the terms and conditions of this customer notice carefully before booking and purchasing the package tour on tianma travel (www.nghtours.com) and the package tour products, so that you can fully understand the rights and responsibilities of both parties. As a customer of the mall on the tianma travel line, you must agree with what you have read, understand and agree to the following terms and conditions, and agree to all its contents, including some other updates. Tianma travel reserves the right of final interpretation. Customer service hours of the website shall be subject to eastern Canadian time. If you do not agree to any of the provisions of this article, or do not have the authorization to agree and accept this article, do not use this website.
This article is made by and on behalf of you and tianma travel to restrict your access to the nghtours.com website and your use of the website and the service content and materials provided herein. Every time you use this website, you and the person you represent fully agree to abide by the provisions of this article, and unconditionally accept the constraints of this article. If you do not agree to any provision of this article, or do not have the authorization to agree and accept this agreement, do not use this website.
Tianma travel will try its best to provide accurate information to this website, but it does not guarantee that the information on this website is absolutely accurate, complete or timely. Tianma travel reserves the right to change the service content, prices and other information on this website without prior notice. Tianma travel does not guarantee that the services or products posted on this website are available for order and reserves the right to refuse, change, cancel or terminate the order. If a user orders a product or service with incorrect information, nghtours.com will give you the opportunity to cancel the order. If a user orders a product or service that is wrong or outdated, nghtours.com notifies the user by email. Nghtours.com reserves the right to determine the amount of merchandise available for purchase.
The advertisements on this website are only for inviting users to place orders, not for sale. The user completes the order form for reference to the product or service of his choice, but the order will only take effect after nghtours.com sends the user an email confirming acceptance of the order. If you wish to cancel your order, you may send an email to tianma travel. The cancellation request will not be processed until your order is confirmed and accepted.
Access and use of our website at your own risk. The content of this website is provided "as seen" and "as is" without any representations, warranties or conditions, including but not limited to property rights, marketability, suitability for a particular purpose, validity, immediate, accurate and complete representations and warranties, etc. The above is the disclaimer of tianma tourism, related organizations and providers under the permission of law. There are no representations, warranties or conditions relating to business transactions, performance or transactions on this website. You need to obtain, configure and maintain all necessary computer hardware, software, telephone and other equipment and services to access and use this website. The Internet is not an absolutely safe media, not only the service may be interrupted, but also the security and privacy of users may be violated unintentionally or intentionally. Due to factors beyond the control of nghtours.com, the operation of this website does not guarantee continuity, security or confidentiality of services. Nghtours.com has no obligation to verify the identity of the site's users.
In no event shall nghtours.com, related organizations and providers be liable for any direct or indirect loss, including but not limited to, use, production, revenue or profit (anticipated or otherwise), business and economic loss caused by you or anyone accessing and using this website. For you or anyone else. Nghtours.com, the relationship between institution and provider fails to, declined to confirm or not or delay receiving, acquiring, processing, or to accept any information transmitted via this web site or otherwise suffer losses, or because of the errors on this website or email service operation, failure, interruption losses, alteration, modification or cancellation. Nghtours.com, the relationship between institution and providers do not responsible for.
1 in the event of special circumstances beyond the control of the website (such as traffic delays, natural disasters, war, coup d 'etat, bad weather, typhoon, tsunami, lost documents, strikes, etc.), the additional expenses or losses incurred by the website shall not be related to the customer's request for refund or compensation.
The loss of luggage, accidental injury and death and property loss shall not be determined by the company in accordance with the safety regulations established by different organizations.
3 the terms and conditions of all hotel or transportation ticket products shall be subject to the final announcement of the relevant hotel and agent.
This website reserves the right to change the tour itinerary in case of special circumstances to ensure the safety and comfort of tour participants.
The mall station on the tianma tourist line reserves the right to cancel the qualification of any tour member and the fee paid will not be refunded. However, all actions after the tour member leaves the tour have nothing to do with the company.
All tour participants must abide by the laws and regulations of other countries. The entry and exit procedures are made in accordance with the laws of individual countries. If a country refuses to enter the country for personal reasons, the company shall not be responsible for the responsibility. No refund will be made for the rest of the journey.
Matters needing attention
1. All necessary travel documents, guests must be responsible for their own, passport holders (passport valid for a minimum of six months), please apply for a U.S. visa in advance, the lack of documents, our company will not be responsible for. With effect from 1 June 2009, the United States immigration ordinance requires Canadian citizens to hold a Canadian passport before entering the United States.
2. Group members on the journey. If you are refused entry because of your documents or other problems, your company has nothing to do with you. You are not allowed to ask for refund or transfer.
3. Hotel rooms regardless of double, three, four rooms are the same room, and a double room can have a double bed, or two single beds, or two double beds, three, four people with the same room by three or four people to use the same room, without additional beds.
4. Group members who fail to catch up with the flight or bus departure after the departure time will give up on their own.
5. If you leave the group for personal reasons, you will be automatically waived. No refund or compensation will be given.
6. To be fair, the tour guide is responsible for the seating arrangement of the tour bus every day.
7. If there are less than 25 applicants or the departure date needs to be changed, the company will notify the group 3 to 4 days before the departure date and reserve the right to cancel the group. The group members may choose to transfer to another group or pay the tour fee in full. The company will not be responsible for any compensation or arrangement other than the tour fee.
8. The company reserves the right to change the hotel. For hotel information, please contact our staff before departure.
9. Tour participants are required to select a boarding location at the time of registration. Please inform the head office 72 hours prior to departure of any change of boarding location. The company will not be responsible for any delay due to any change. No change is accepted for 72 hours. (please inform the head office of the change of location 5 days before the long weekend)
Payment and refund policy
Upon successful completion of your credit card or unionpay card information and completion of your order, you will receive an [electronic booking form] immediately. At this point, your credit card or unionpay card will deduct the full tour fee from your card. We will contact the local travel agency immediately. After the booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation [electronic travel voucher], with which you can join the tour group. If we fail to meet your order after contacting the local contact agency, we will contact you by EMAIL in time and refund you in full within 7 working days.
When the passenger selects the product and enters the payment process, if any of the following circumstances occurs, in order to ensure the smooth and safe online payment of the customer, tianma travel has the right to require the customer to provide additional information of credit card payment, such as: a copy of the credit card, a copy of the cardholder's identity certificate, a copy of the ticket, etc.
1. The name of the cardholder is different from the name filled in by the customer when signing up.
The bank asks for detailed payment information.
3. According to the judgment of the company, the customer pays a large amount.
4. The company's online trading system determines that a single transaction is a high-risk transaction.
If you have any problem with payment, please contact us according to the contact information at the bottom of the website.
Modification, cancellation and refund related
The tourism products sold by tianma travel are the products of local local contact agencies, so the modification, cancellation and refund policies of the products are in accordance with the requirements of local contact agencies.
If, after payment, tianma travel fails to meet the customer's order requirements, tianma travel will contact the customer in time and refund in full. If the customer needs to modify the purchased travel products or cancel the purchased travel products, please contact tianma travel immediately and send your modification and cancellation requirements to tianma travel by email. In general, we will handle your request in accordance with the refund policy listed in the "booking instructions" of the tour route. If refund is involved, we will charge a certain percentage of service fee according to the type of card.
After the confirmation of registration, the departure date, the number of participants and all kinds of options shall not be changed. Otherwise, the cancellation shall be deemed as cancellation and shall be handled according to the cancellation clause. If you need to increase the number of participants or increase the option of self-pay, please contact us.
The prices of all tourism products do not indicate that the prices of other currencies are calculated in Canadian dollars. The prices will vary from time to time, and all prices need to be confirmed.
If there are no regulations on change, cancellation and refund specified in the travel route, the regulations on change, cancellation and refund of tianma travel will be adopted to deal with your needs. The specific regulations are as follows:
A) round-trip bus tour
1. Deposit: less than $100 per person for 4-day tour
Above 4 days tour: $300 per person
The balance must be paid before the group leaves.
Less than 4 days tour: 7 days before departure
Group more than 4 days: 30 days before departure
3. The departure date shall not be changed after confirmation of registration; Otherwise, the cancellation shall be handled according to the cancellation clause. If the cancellation cannot be made due to circumstances, the handling fee shall be deducted:
- 7 days or more before group departure:
Below 4 days tour: $75 per person
Above 4 days tour: $300 per person
- within 4-6 days prior to group departure:
Below 4 days tour: $150 per person
More than 4 days tour: all tour fees are not refundable
- within 3 days of group departure:
All tour fares are non-refundable
B) round-trip round-trip air tour and one-way bus/air tour
1. Please pay a deposit of $500 per person at the time of registration. The balance should be paid 31 days before the group departure.
2. After confirmation of registration, the departure date shall not be changed; otherwise, the cancellation shall be deemed as cancellation and shall be handled according to the cancellation clause.
3. If the group is unable to make the trip 31 days or more before the departure date, the handling fee of $500 per person will be deducted and the balance will be refunded.
4. No refund will be made to any cancellation made within 30 days prior to the departure of the group.
5. For European and Asian tour species, please refer to the inside page of the tour catalogue.
1. Take luxury tour bus, or other means of transport, group transport sightseeing.
2. Accommodation in a first-class hotel, there must be a private bathroom and air conditioning equipment.
3. An experienced Chinese tour guide will accompany the tour and lead the tour.
4. The sightseeing arrangements listed in the company's itinerary.
1. All meals included in the itinerary, except those listed in the itinerary include part or all expenses.
2. Driver, tour guide and tips. (suggested tip: $10 per person per day - in local currency)
3. The full admission fee for the tour. Ferries.
4. All kinds of medical insurance, personal insurance and luggage insurance.
5. All costs are purely personal, such as telephone, laundry, TV station selection, etc.
6. Additional expenses incurred due to traffic delays, strikes, bad weather (such as typhoon, snowstorm, flood), cancellation or change of flight time, or other circumstances beyond the control of the company.
7. All expenses after leaving the tour.
In order to protect the interests of the guests, we propose that all tour participants purchase personal travel insurance, including accident, illness, luggage and compensation for cancellation of tour group fines and insurance premiums, which should be purchased at the time of registration.